Friday, September 26, 2008

wonderful forms


So along with the human body, I absolutely love all the different creatures and animals that fill this earth. I find them to be another source of endless inspiration for the imagination! Just look at the Ninja Turtles. What an amazing concept. Add some ooze to any animal and you got a brand new character! Endless possibilities I tell you, endless!!!

These animals were just painted from some photos I googled. I found the shark to be a very fun challenge to recreate. The horse is pulsing with strength and the rhino is so heavy his shadow is slouching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the rabbit Matt!???? Where issss the rrrabbit?

Unknown said...

Animals!!!!!! Whoa!!! You should totally draw a fierce grizzly bear because they are intimidating and cool. lol that is exactly what went through my head so I decided to post it.