Tuesday, October 4, 2011

caricature-ized

I know it has been a very long time since my last post! Life has been crazy and I just have not had much free time to give to art. I've been doing a lot of artwork for a new game that hopefully I will be able to show one day! However, that is not this day!

Here is a caricature I did of my fiance! I love it! She doesn't think it looks much like her though. I'll have to keep practicing, hehe. I thought it came out nice though, so I figured I would post it, since I haven't posted anything in many eons. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Outsource said...

Might be you enjoyed writing this blog. It has come out well and would have a great positive impact on your blog writing.
Good Blog Appreciate It

StrawberryDenim said...

join DeviantArt(.com) !!! :D

Dark Majesty said...

wow you good!! very nice

Colon Cleansing

Teenage girl said...

Your work is very good. Are you really created this?

jeremy said...

It take skills to do such.

maine it services